Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome

Hello and welcome to The Glyde. This blog is my not too serious attempt at publishing my opinions about the Portland Trail Blazers, the NBA, the Oregon Ducks, sports in general, or anything else I feel the need to post on. I'm hoping to generate a steady stream of Blazer posts, even during the off-season, but if my topics tend to wander during the summer it's probably due the fact that Rip City is for the moment pretty tranquil as a result of our prompt exit from the first round of the playoffs. While the Baby Blazers may be on vacation, I'll still take time to look forward to next season and to reflect on the roller coaster ride that was the 2008-09 Blazers. So add me to your favorites or do whatever you feel necessary to help you keep tabs on The Glyde. Here's to a bright future (hopefully) for both the Blazers and this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Very insightful - astute analytical assessment. You could be on the air at half-time. Keep up the blog.

    Casey

    ReplyDelete